The Maroochydore City Centre Project represents a rare opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced development and capital groups or consortia to be a part of one of the most exciting CBD master-planned developments in Australia. The site has been declared a PDA by the Queensland Government. This provides a streamlined planning, approval and development process under the State’s Economic Development Act 2012
The Project will provide development and investment opportunities with the following attributes:
- A total of 193,646m2 of pre-approved developable land is available to be utilised for commercial, retail, residential, mixed use and other complementary offerings.
- The Precincts which are the subject of the Information Memorandum and Invitation for Expressions of Interest for the Balance Land Development comprise a total of 121,210m2 of pre-approved developable land.
- A prime location in the heart of the Sunshine Coast with easy access to world-class beaches, education, entertainment precincts, public and private health facilities and an international airport.
- A region that is currently experiencing unprecedented levels of capital investment in major projects and infrastructure which will provide significant and ongoing employment growth and economic prosperity.
- As well as providing a streamlined and robust planning and development framework, the Maroochydore City Centre PDA Development Scheme also supports and encourages development, innovation and creativity.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for tier 1 developers and institutional capital groups to enter into a long-term partnership with SunCentral to master plan, build and deliver a unique CBD development.